Don't worry so much

If you looking for job post your CURRICULUM VITAE here, and maybe we will offer you a job.

Don't worry so much

Postby raghu » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

Don't worry so much
Of course you shouldn't give out your actual company name, but think how many people in your city have a similar job. Nobody's going to find you just from that. If Bill Gates was posting here, and he said "I'm the chairman of Microsoft," that identifies him immediately. But if he said "I work for a computer company, and I'm in upper management" then he's still just one of 40 squillion people in the world who can say the exact same thing. Merely saying what type of job you do is not going to make hitmen turn up at your office tomorrow, believe me. If you're not happy at your job, hang in there, keep looking for a better one, and quit once you find it. If it's a very new job though, give it a few months, because sometimes it's just a matter of settling in. If you find this keeps happening in every job you take, look at whether you're in the right line of work, and also whether there might be a personal problem or issue that affects your attitude to any job.
raghu

Return to Work needs