looking for healthcare head hunter in raleigh nc

Here you will find topics how to work from home and make money online.

Postby Abbas » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 am

i need a local raleigh head hunter for a mid level laboratory technician/phlebotomy position with any one of the many employers in the rtp raleigh/durham area, if you know of a qualified individual for the job i'm paying 100 bucks cash plus 200 once i've had the job for several weeks, I would need my resume and cover letter updated along with connections to an employer, i would prefer meeting this person loy before paying, im not interested in spam or employement agencies that are going to take 5 bucks for every hour i work, -thanks 4 reading my post have a great day!
Abbas

Re: looking for healthcare head hunter in raleigh nc

Postby bulloch » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I know older workers that get hired so stop sayi
ng they dont
bulloch

Postby Gillian » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 pm

why do you not post in response to an OP
instead you post this type of stuff at random we get it already - YOU know older people that get hired sheeesh
Gillian

Postby kirkland » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 am

I think I've heard Headhuntrpaul say
on this board enough times, that you don't find headhunters, they find you. Provided you are gainfully employed, and you have the desired experience a different employer needs, you will be located, contacted and lured away. And the headhuter will not take $300 from you for this; he/she will take a 30% commission paid by the new employer. The only type of employment agency arrangement where they take $5 of every hour you worked is a temp arrangement, where you are working for the agency, not for the client company. Therefore what you're looking for is an employment agency. One that will place you permanently, and take a ??-30% commission paid by the employer
kirkland

Return to Work from home