Why can't I get a job!?!?! HELP!!

Jobs agency, jobs lists online.

Postby Alfonzo » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:28 pm

I have been looking for over 6 months, and sent out over *** resumes. I was a co-owner of a multi-million dollar restaurant here in Denver, have a degree, and cant even get a job at CHILIS!! Here is my resume...Feedback is appreciated!!! (ignore the format....it just looks like this on aslist.) OBJECTIVE-Sales and Marketing; interests in communications, advertising, training and development EDUCATION-Whiting Community High School, Graduated with 3.5 GPA *** PennFoster University, B.A. Marketing SixSigma SPIN Trained SKILLS Knowledge gained through professional project work includes: Cost AnalysisRetail Operations,Human Resources,Event Planning,Inventory Control,Six Sigma Computer Skills: IBM PC / Mainframe, All Microsoft Programs, Basic HTML,Linksys PERSONAL PROJECTS Co-Owner/Designer of Theorie Restaurant and Lounge, Denver, CO, sold in *** Started Urban City Properties Denver, sold in *** EXPERIENCE Sales and Marketing/Co-Owner, Abbex Inc (DBA “Theorie”), Denver, CO, ***-*** Developed marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and revenue Responsible for print, radio and television contract negotiations for advertising Hiring/training staff, and developing materials for doing so Responsible for determining ROI for events, advertising and marketing, as well as inventory and cost control/analysis for products and services Planned/attended/executed events for Democratic National Convention, Denver Nuggets, Denver Broncos, Molson Coors and many other companies and clients In-Flight, Frontier Airlines, Denver, CO, ***-*** Responsible for maintaining the safety of the aircraft and additional crew at all times Resolve customer complaints/issues as they arise Trained to handle disaster/medical/safety issues on-board the aircraft Attend company events in different cities to promote new routes and expansion as part of the promo team for Frontier International Sales Account Mgr. Gateway Computers, NSC, SD, ***-*** Handling and maintenance of major accounts (US Gov’t, FedEx, Continental Airlines) Achieving a $***,*** weekly sales quota Train and inform employees of new or changed pricing, incentives, rebates, etc Attend tradeshows to market and inform consumers/corporations on new products offered by Gateway (i.e.-Consumer Electronics Tradeshow, NCR Tradeshow, etc)
Alfonzo

Return to Jobs board online