Wow. WTH happened to this forum? ***% spam and

Jobs agency, jobs lists online.

Postby Kerry » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:25 pm

not even any regulars for pages! aslist is letting this go to hell by never removing any of the spam. Is it even worth saving?
Kerry

Re: Wow. WTH happened to this forum? ***% spam and

Postby Cymbre » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 am

Yesterday I was flagging lots of them
Cymbre

Postby hon-kam » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 am

What's up, DS?
Wow...this "forum" sux. I remember years ago... Anyways, I was bummed out yesterday when I read a headline about the job market still down in the trenches in the US. Here's what I don't fully get: I've been slammed with job opportunities - I accepted a position about a month ago and since then, I've been getting countless e-mails and voicemail messages. I took my resume off the job boards...I don't know how recruiters are finding me. I'm not trying to be in your face - I'm never like that. I want you to consider some things (because I want you to get a job soon): Look at your resume again. I trust you're reposting it every couple days on the big boards. Re-revamp your resume(s). Can you move out of SF? California is broken. I work with one guy who works in DC - and lives in Philadelphia. I work with another guy who works in DC - and lives in New York. The job market is so much better in the mid-west and northeast than it is out west. Get trained. If you're finding a certain technology is the stop gap between you and many jobs, learn that technology. This forum sux like never before. Check out City-data and Yelp. I think a might have given up on this forum altogether. The only posters seem to be from those who are looking for low-paying, crappy McJobs...there's no professionals or ex-professionals to be found here. I checked in yesterday and read a stupid post about someone hemming and hawing over a crummy cover letter. I can kick out a cover letter in 10 seconds. The spam is out of control but, also, the quality of peeps has degraded. I don't think JobFo is representative of society. I think there's a lot of wackos and idiots here. And, the smart peeps get negged while the ultra-dumb posts are ignored. Its a real shame
hon-kam

Postby jasper » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Re: WTh
I do my daily duty of flagging spam and local wannabe "recruiters". It get's tiring after awhile. <BR
jasper

Postby madani » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 am

I left quite a few dragonflies behind
madani

Return to Jobs board online