ANYBODY CAN YOU ANSWER THIS ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT?

Jobs agency, jobs lists online.

Postby Rocco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks for any help. Here is my situation. It has to do with unemployment benefits. Only answer if you know the routine please!!. Ok, so two months ago, I was fired from my job-the firing was done falsely. I applied for unemployment, and 3 weeks later it was denied, they (the unemployment office) claimed I was fired for misconduct. My firing was just over me and the boss not agreeing and just not getting along. PERIOD!. So I expalined to them the circumstance of my firing-they said to appeal the decision there giving and to keep filing every week on my claim, I did. It took almost two months and just finally got my hearing with the ALJ last week. Guess what?- The boss nor anybody from the company even showed up for the hearing-LOL. Anyways- The judge still asked me for my version on the firing, I gave it to him-Now he says it could be up to two more weeks (been 2 months now0due to backlog on claims) for him to decide on my case. SOoooooooo my question is-Don't I win automatiy on getting om unemployment-The boss never showed at the telephone hearing to fight it-He was required to!!!. Does anybody REALLY know what my odds are now on getting it REALLY?. Thank you so much for the help.
Rocco

Return to Jobs board online