Hey! Did you guys hear that a few

Jobs agency, jobs lists online.

Postby mary » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 am

employers said they would only consider hiring people who were already employed? There were even a few articles written about it. So now people think that it's impossible to get a job if they are already unemployed.
mary

Re: Hey! Did you guys hear that a few

Postby Tec » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

Flagged
for being a "debbie downer
Tec

Postby Leoline » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Debbie Downer - LOL Dozntmakesense
</A
Leoline

Postby Charlena » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 am

good one
Charlena

Postby frisinger » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:00 am

Don't you want to know what's going on?
What's the purpose of this forum? Is it to placate those who are prone to bouts of manic-depression? I thought the purpose of this forum was to inform. I also read the article Smartenz refers to. What does that mean to you? It means you need to start thinking about how you're going to work with today's job market conditions. IOW, hiring managers do not want to hear that you've been looking for a job for a long time. Even if that is the case, you need to present yourself as having done something else. I can't stand moody people. Their illogical existences get on my last nerve. They are so full of themselves. It seems like this forum is becoming increasingly popular among those who are chemiy-imbalanced and of no use to anyone
frisinger

Postby borella » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 am

I suggest
that they try project payday
borella

Postby birgit » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

U mean this article

They sick....I will never apply to Adecco....That agency is trash anyway
birgit

Postby Marc » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

I read it yesterday,
Allthough I can see the reasoning behind it, I think their reasoning is short-sighted. I did find it interesting that temp agencies like Adecco were used as an example. I worked with a couple of those while I was in college - they are not exactly rocket scientists
Marc

Postby Jewelle » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:28 am

As I said, the reasoning is very short-sighted
at best, and therefore wrong. And what does this have to do with BP? They are actually trying to get the mess cleaned up but the government keeps interfering. This administration is more concered about how much it can take from BP in hope to natioalize the oil industry in the same way they did healthcare. Even then, Obama's Chicago style shakedown has nothing to do with the issue discussed in the article. The fact is that certain employers are making a very short-sighted decision due to an ivory tower mentality. However, that is not every single employer out there. Should the dummies be exposed? Yes, but at the same time the article fails to mention that this is only a small group of dimwits since most of us, even those of us that are employed and comfortable now, are aware of what is going on since we actually read newspapers
Jewelle

Postby Lisa » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 am

You're hopelessly beyond stupid
Lisa

Next

Return to Jobs board online