Did I miss all the fun today?

Here you can offer jobs for our forum members and visitors.

Re: Did I miss all the fun today?

Postby Halimeda » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 am

Really?
Oh do tell
Halimeda

Postby Caren » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 am

This world is mud
Dead on Arrival
Caren

Postby leverich » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Can't wait to die
Somewhere somehow it obviously has to be better than this. Sure, some folks are doing well paying their mortgage to live in a glimpse of what could be, but for the most part I have never seen a planet with so much potential leave so many in despair... All I can say is can't wait to leave
leverich

Postby Mouna » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 am

Sorry to bother you
I was just trolling after a few too many... I post some dumb shit sometimes... I'm not suicidal, but I appreciate your concern for those that may be
Mouna

Postby phillip » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 am

Two things I never do when I am drunk
And I am guilty of getting shit faced at time. 1. I make sure the phone is out of site. 2. I make damn sure the computer is off. Believe me, I hear doomsday shit all the time from people, whether it is commercial shit like Global Warming or ***, or Religious nut bags going on about some end time theory... I see it like this, life can really suck sometimes, and I have had my share of BS, my story is a bad one, believe me. But even in the worst of times, the only thing that kept me going was the belief that one day I would find my way through it. And everytime I had to listen to some loser go on about some end of the world bull shit theory, or "I want to die because life is so horrible and nothing will ever change for the better, only get worse" and blah, blah, blah... It's like fighting against the very thing that keeps people on track so that they can succeed and make a better life for themselves. Those suicidal death rants are just selfish. If you really think the world is that awful, make it better by not dragging everyone else down the defeatist path. The best way to do that, is think of your peoblems and bad situation like the bully in the school yard. If you want him to stop picking on you, and leave you alone, you are going to have to learn how to fight, because until you are able to dump in on his ass, he will not stop picking on you
phillip

Postby Karita » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 am

I know the dust yourself off and get back
in the game motivational speech. But this bully is hard to find. As far as doomsday, I don't think that depresses anybody. The conspiracy theory that people blame on the Bilderbergers, TriLaterals, etc. and New World Order crap is the one that would be applicable. This doesn't seem like just a slowdown in the economy that we just bounce back from at the moment, even though I wouldn't be suprised if things just got busy again and everyone was happy and forgot about that old recession that's behind us. As far as suicide rants... it's just sarcasm, and that's all I was alluding to. Like why the hell did I spend 4 years in college and gain years of experience for it to come down to "sorry, we just don't have anything going on right now, be on your way". Perhaps there's a better model for society, one that doesn't put guilt on the human resource
Karita

Postby chas » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 am

And it's the attitude
I would be fine with "We're not busy, just relax and take it easy for awhile until we have more projects to work on" But instead people like you put forth a condescending attitude of "We're not busy, you suck, you're a worthless piece of garbage, get your stench out of my sight, loser." And I don't have it near as bad as some who get "you lost your job?, get out of the house, take your family with you, loser." Meanwhile, we could be making a stab at building a Utopia. Of course, Utopia is supposed to be a pipe dream from what I hear. So I'll just sit here and wait for the big wigs to decide what they want to print money and spend it on
chas

Postby shomita » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 pm

It's never too late
to fill out that organ donor card
shomita

Postby Ciel » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

LOL!!!! + for you
Ciel

Postby seungku » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm