Is it just me or

Here you will find links, job lists where you can find work offers.

Is it just me or

Postby doell » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Is it just me or
Do these kind of ads piss others off too? GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SECRETARY IN A TOP MEDICAL OFFICE. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: surgical scheduling, billing, checking patients out, interacting with insurance companies (to obtain authorizations), answering phones, filing, helping patients as well as confirming and scheduling appointments. Transcription experience a PLUS. YOU MUST INCLUDE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR RESPONSE: Are you looking for part-time or full-time? Do you have billing experience? Have you ever transcribed letters or doctor's notes? What type of medical secretary experience do you have? Are you comfortable using a mac computer? What are your salary requirements? PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS! Only responses that include a cover letter and resume within the body of the email will be read. Any response with an attachment will be deleted. Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you! I find it hard to put in a cover letter PLUS my resume into an entire email...this just seems over kill to me... AND....all those questions...can't that be seen in the resume itself?
doell

Return to Search job online