NEED HELP

Here you will find links, job lists where you can find work offers.

NEED HELP

Postby Cybill » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 am

NEED HELP
So, I just got accepted into the college of my dreams. Great, right? Well, it would be if it weren’t for the fact that I can’t pay for it. My father is a widower who makes $30,000/year BEFORE taxes. He has 4 dependents. No one in my family has ever gone to college, so the fact that I’m going actually kind of angers people, and they aren’t very supportive. I have to find a way to pay for rent when I get out there because the school does not offer on-campus housing. I can’t find a job even as a tutor, and I’m stressing big time. I apply for scholarships every day, but no luck. I have a 3.66 GPA and made a 1730 on the SAT, but of course there are smarter kids out there. I need to know how I can pick up some money…if I don’t, I may not get this chance again.
Cybill

Re: NEED HELP

Postby mcgaw » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Loans? A job?
How does one score 1730 on the SAT? Did the scoring change
mcgaw

Postby Merrill » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:46 pm

go to a community college for 2 years...
then after the economy picks up, go to a state univertisy. School loans can not be discharged-so dont get yourself in too much debt. Even community colleges have financial aid. Lots of us have to put our dream on hold, and for you, you need cheaper and more realistic dreams
Merrill

Postby marques » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 am

EXACTLY Crystal, that's what I did
marques

Return to Search job online